Thursday, January 22, 2015

Outfit Post: Wise Owl

Happy almost Friday y'all! Just a quick post sharing a new favorite outfit of mine. I've had this shirt for a couple years now and I'll be honest with you, this is the first time I've worn it. I have a slight obsession with owls (for those of you who may not know that), so this is just one of many owl shirts that I've collected over the years. You can imagine that I was super excited to finally pull it out of the back of my closet and pair it with one of my favorite skirts. And truthfully, what's not to love about this shirt? It has a nerdy owl fully equipped with his glasses, cardigan, bow tie and varsity letter. And I'll openly admit it too--I'm a nerd (a fashionable nerd though, right?). I love learning. And I love reading. And I love museums--all the typical nerdy stuff. So when I saw this owl shirt, I knew I had to have it.
Some photos are (clearly) iPhone quality, but you gotta take what you can get, right? Especially with awful indoor lighting. Either way, I loved this outfit and I hope you do too!





Outfit Details:
Shirt: Target (Similar) | Skirt: ModCloth | Booties: Macys



PS- I'm SUPER excited about a new bi-monthly segment making it's premier on the blog THIS SATURDAY! So check back in and have fun drooling over a bunch of super cute clothes, just as I did when I put this new series together!
Enjoy the rest of your week my lovely friends! See ya then!
XOXO Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Not only is the graphic cute but it's on a baseball tee!! Love that. Baseball tees are my favorite.

    Have a great weekend Amanda!!

    V
    Life+1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've become quite a fan of them myself lately! Hope you have a great weekend too! Xx

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit, I love the skirt! Oooh your new series sounds great, I can't wait to see what it is!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Jessica! I'm kind of excited about it too, and I think you'll like it as your name is in common with my first feature! Hehe!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me! Stop back any time and say hello! :-)