Tuesday, June 30, 2015

4th of July: All American Girl


All American Girl
Event location(s): Main Street parade. Backyard BBQ.

If there is one occasion where you can literally get completely decked out in holiday apparel (aside from Christmas, because we all know we secretly love an Ugly Sweater party), it's the 4th of July. I have a friend from back home in CT that has a big 4th of July bash every year, and people plan for months ahead of time what they are going to wear. I had a friend who couldn't find American flag shoes in his size, so he bought a white pair of Keds and painted them himself. It's a party where people really do get all decked out.
That event was somewhat of an inspiration for this outfit. I've collected many American flag apparel items over the years and decided to put them all together for this total All-American look. 








 Outfit Details:
Fringe Top: Forever 21
Shorts: No Boundaries
Shoes: Airwalk via. Payless Shoes
Purse: Estee Lauder freebie tote
Scarf: J. Mico Sancho (Similar Here)
Sunglasses: Found via Amazon.com

See my other 4th of July style posts by clicking any of the links below, and stop back again tomorrow for the 5th look in this holiday style series!

Also, as always, feel free to follow me on any of these other social platforms..

8 comments:

  1. this is definitely an all-american look! sadly I don't think I could pull this off but you look great! you have me so excited for 4th of july! wah I don't think I have any cute outfits like you though :(

    Looks like I have to go shopping... shhh... don't tell my husband lol

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you give yourself enough credit when it comes to what you can pull off. You are gorgeous and I think any look would be amazing on you! And no worries - your secret is safe with me! <3

      Delete
  2. I love this all American look
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always like your photos. You really capture the holiday spirit!

    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me! Stop back any time and say hello! :-)