Happy sure is the word of the day, especially when it comes to my recent collaboration with Happiness Boutique. I think the best way to describe this company would be to start at the beginning, so here goes:
I browsed the Happiness Boutique website many times this year (True Life: I'm a girl, and the majority of my free time is usually spend online window shopping), so when the chance to collaborate with this awesome company came up, I was more than eager to jump on it.
For starters, their website is SO easy to navigate.
1) There are a ton of filters which make narrowing down your search all the more easy. You can choose from different colors and focus in on your price range (which is great when you're shopping on a budget). As far as the jewelry side of this company goes, you can even filter the type of material you are shopping for.
2) What you see is what you get. One of my favorite features is that you can see how the item you are shopping for looks on a real life (photograph of a) person. I feel like I've been reading a lot lately about how jewelry size is far from what was expected with online purchases. With this feature you won't have any unwanted surprises. This happens right from the browsing page too, so it saves on time when browsing. All you need to do is hold your mouse over the item you are viewing and voila! (The photos below depict my online shopping. The top photo is the necklace I received without the mouse floating over it, and the bottom is the image that appears once you scroll your mouse over it). See how easy it is to find out a more accurate idea of sizing? And you can do this all as you browse within the page!
3) You can view your recently viewed products right from the search page. One of my least favorite things about online shopping is keeping track of all of the items I am browsing. If you're anything like me, you may actually take the time to look at Every- Single-Item before deciding on your final purchases. The items below are the items I was deciding between, and I loved that they were all in one spot when it came to making my final decision.
4) See each item up close and personal. This makes it easier to see all those small details, and give you an accurate picture of the quality of your purchase.
5) Free shipping. Yes- you heard that right! FREE shipping. This is a perk that is totally appealing to those who frequently shop online, and also for those who don't. And they ship free worldwide. #doublewin.
6) Customer Rewards Program. What is this you ask? Well the Customer Rewards Program rewards you points every time you shop. And the more points you earn, the more free stuff you are eligible to get! Plus, on top of earning points when you shop, you will automatically receive 50 free points just for signing up as a Happiness Boutique member. Earn additional points by sharing your items via social media, uploading your photos to their sites happy gallery, and writing product reviews. How easy is that? And look what cool stuff you can earn below!
Please be sure click this link for any other questions you may have: Rewards Program
Now for the fun part - Unveiling my gift!
First, can we just talk about this adorable packaging? I love that my package feels personalized, and I think it says a lot about a company that takes the time to add little touches such as a little note or a lovely printed quote.
My only minor complaint is that when my necklace arrived, one of the flower "petals" had fallen off. This was clearly not a big deal to me because I happen to have Super Glue and the repair was quick and easy.
Also, this little sheet of helpful tips regarding jewelry care=too perfect. While these suggestions should be fairly obvious to the average jewelry owner, I love that it again adds a personal touch to the package. Happiness Boutique isn't just selling products, it's selling a name as a trusted company that values it's customers.
I'll leave you all here now with a few photos of my styling my new and totally fabulous necklace - So enjoy!
Thank you as well to Petra for being such a great contact within the company and for your quick and speedy replies regarding any questions that I had. Be sure to stop by their page and shop around!
Shop the store here: Happiness Boutique
Shop my necklace here: Beautiful Flowers Statement Necklace
Necklace: Happiness Boutique
Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: C. Label via. Nordstrom Rack
Hair Flower: Klips by Kim
So grateful to Happiness Boutique for this great opportunity to collaborate. Check back again next week for another fun fashion collab! Hope you all enjoy your week!
And as always, feel free to follow me on any of these other social platforms..