Friday, August 8, 2014

Confessions of a shopaholic..



AMEN SISTA! Never were more true words spoken. 

As a new part of this blog, I will be sharing some of my latest purchases (under My Latest Haul section!), because if there is anything that I love more than shopping, it is being a savvy discount shopper. 

This first purchase I was probably the most excited about. Having a large chest, I never thought this style would look good on me (mostly because all the models I've seen wearing this style have had rather small chests) but after trying it on, I was shocked that it did not give me the appearance of being top heavy. I found this dress at Forever 21, and for only $24.80. 
I am a bridesmaid in a wedding this weekend and have the rehearsal dinner tomorrow, and I can't wait to show up wearing this gorgeous dress. Be prepared for outfit pics throughout the weekend on instagram (if you don't already follow me, please do! @amandaplease) to see exactly how I've chosen to style this.


I found this second dress on sale at H&M for $9.95. I like that it has a built in sheer cami, as I tend to prefer to be a bit more moderately dressed. 


This was another dress found at H&M (only $17.95). I've tried on cut out dresses in the past and have always been quite pleased, but for reasons I can't remember, I never bought them. This was just way too cute to pass up, and for less than $20, why not!

This was the second of my Forever 21 purchases (and only $12.00). I honestly do love this store. I've said this in the past, but I can ALWAYS find what I am looking for there. They've expanded their brand so much and have clothes that can fit almost any young persons style. (Fun side note, there was a woman purchasing a few items ahead of me in line, and I kid you not, she had to be at least 80 years old, it was probably the cutest thing I have seen in a while. And she paid in exact change as well, as I not only saw, but heard her dump out her entire change purse on the counter. I guess this really is a store for ALL ages haha!)

I finally own my first kimono. Yay! I've become so envious of my fellow fashion blogger friends who have been posting photos of their beautiful kimonos on Instagram, and I now finally have one of my own to post. This was actually on the floor under a clothing rack at Forever 21, but the print and fringe caught my eye as I walked by, so (obviously) I bent down and picked it up. I'm so happy I did, and it turns out it was the second to last one in the store (My mother actually went there after seeing this purchase and bought the last one for herself- we are now kimono twins!) For $32.80 it was quite a steal.

Welp, that's all for this session of my latest haul. Feel free to share some of your favorite recent purchases with me, and as always, I hope you all had a wonderful day!

Lots of love. And remember to follow this blog on instagram (@amandaplease).
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me! Stop back any time and say hello! :-)