Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Meet Thy from Tillystyle!


So today is a big day, as this is the first of many posts to come. I'm super excited to introduce you all to Thy, a beautiful, sorority gal fashion blogger I met through the small world of Instagram, who will be doing a weekly segment (along with the other half of her blog, Ileana) on this blog! Thy was sweet enough to answer a few questions, and give you all an opportunity to get to know her!
(Side note: She responded to all my questions in pink, which happens to be one of my favorite colors, and also another reason why she is so adorable!) Thank you Thy, can't wait for all your future posts! You can check out her page here: Tillystyle.






Name: Thy (Tee)
Age: 20
Where do you blog: This could be taken two ways but I’ll answer it both ways, sorry I’m slow sometimes! I blog on Wordpress and I do it on my Lovesac!
How did you get into blogging: My RA freshman year had a fashion blog and I loved what she was doing so I brought the idea up to my best friend and we started a fashion blog about a year ago. In high school a fashion reporter came to our school for Career Day and I knew I’ve wanted to do that or something like that ever since.
How would you describe your personal style: I would say fun, flirty, trendy and colorful with a twist of my own. I love colors, especially the bright ones or ones that POP. Statement necklaces
Where do you work or what did/do you study in school: Studying English but trying to get into Journalism
What is your dream job: Fashion journalist/reporter/personal stylist
What are some other blogs you love: Simply Audree Kate
What's been your favorite post from your blog so far: I love the “21 & Loving It” Post as well as the
Triangl Swimwear” one! It’s also a ton of fun doing the shopping ones
Favorite season and why: Spring because that’s when all the new colors and trends come out and it’s not hot in Arizona for once
Favorite drink: Strawberry anything basically
Favorite food in the world: I’m obsessed with breakfast food and pasta
Favorite musical artist: Again, so many but right now my favorite song is “Cool Kids” by Echosmith
Favorite movie: Ahh way too many! I love “How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days” – that’s my go to movie
Favorite guilty pleasure: Watching any “Bachelor” or “Bachelorette” related. It’s sad I know.
One character from a movie or TV series with whom you identify: I like thinking that Elle Woods from Legally Blonde is like me in some ways, but also Andi in “The Devil Wears Prada” and the girl from “Confessions of a Shopaholic”
What's the most beloved article of clothing you own: My entire closet! I love this paisley dress that my boyfriend just bought me. It’s featured on my blog
Do you have a style icon? If so, who: Usually anything in the store, Simply Audree Kate, Lauren Conrad and other fashionistas on Instagram but there are too many!
Your favorite place to shop or clothing brand: Q, Forever 21, American Eagle, H&M (typical I know)
Go-to accessory: Definitely my rosegold watch and a statement necklaceShoes or purses: Shoes!
If you could wear only one outfit every day for the rest of your life, what would it be: Oh goodness. Either the same paisley dress from my boyfriend or this floral dress I bought! (Pictures below)





Stay tuned to meet Ileana, the other half of Tilly style next week!

As always, I hope you all have a woooonderful day! And feel free to follow this blog on instagram! (@Amandaplease)


Xoxo

Lots of love!


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me! Stop back any time and say hello! :-)