Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Layering your wrist


The hot jewelry trend is to layer bracelets on your wrists. The more the better. Mix up your chunky cuffs with slim simple ones. Add a bauble or two to dress them up. 

Check out this great website. These are way more stylish than the rubber charity bracelets that hit their peak in the early 2000's. Best of all, a portion of what you spend is donated to charity. Double whammy! 


Here I am wearing my Fieldstone Creations bracelets. The green one especially hits home for me as it represents the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting, which occurred in the next town over from my hometown, and where a dear friend to my family, Mary Sherlach, lost her life.

These are great for charity events, or even just to represent a cause you feel strongly about. 
Once again, here is the link. Hope you all have a blessed day!

Remember to follow this blog on instagram! (@Amandaplease)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me! Stop back any time and say hello! :-)