Thursday, September 25, 2014

Outfit Post: Happy first day of Autumn! (Yesterday)

I love transitioning my skirts into the fall season. One easy way to do this is to choose more autumn tones (I like to think of these colors as what you would see with changing leaves, as well as earthy browns and greens). I also have about 20 pairs of boots/booties (it's a blessing and a curse, really!!), so it's usually this time of year that I kick start into wearing all those beauties!









Outfit details:
Necklace: Gift from the BF for my bday last year
Shirt: American Living via. Macys
Skirt: Tracy Evans via. JC Penney
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Booties: Old Navy
Purse: Coach
Watch: Amazon


Oh, and while I am smiling in the photos, I'm actually crying on the inside because I am a huge baby and got stung by a bee yesterday before these pictures were taken. (Secret bathroom cry sesh- it really hurt!)


Hope you all enjoyed this post featuring yesterdays daily outfit! Today was absolutely crummy out and I only had one class, so I threw on some black skinny pants, a cozy (owl) sweater and my galoshes and didn't think it was anything worth blogging about. Although.. my rain boots are SUPER cute with horses on them, so I may have to do a rainy day post next time if it's not so miserable out!
Follow on Instagram if you'd like!(@Amandaplease) I keep somewhat more up to date than I do on here!
XOXO Amanda!

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty!! And oh no I'm sorry you got stung by a bee.. I have never been stung but my brother did and his was pretty painful! :(

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I can totally sympathize with your brother!! For a tiny little creature, they can be quite painful! :-( Luckily it's Sunday night and the pain is finally gone! Hope you have a wonderful week! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is perfect for transitioning into the fall season. I also think wearing more earthy tones are a good way for dress for the season! I need to get my hands on some more fall pieces. Just what I needed, more shopping sprees right? Haha. I hope your bee sting gets better soon, I've heard those can be super painful!

    xo, Serli
    www.lesoleilchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Serli! I used to wear like only earthy tones, so I happen to have a lot, but it's the color that I've been working into my wardrobe more and more over the years! Too bad we don't live closer, I have a feeling we would be GREAT shopping buddies haha!
      <33

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me! Stop back any time and say hello! :-)