Friday, July 18, 2014

Outfit Post: Aztec Prints

I want to share some of my favorite looks recently, and ironically they have similar patterns as well.

I am exhausted here in this first picture after a long day of shopping. I just can't do it like I used to (does this mean I am actually getting old? Yikes! I hope not!). 

Outfit details are as follows:
Necklace: Groovy Girls
Bodysuit: Forever 21
Shorts: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Jack Rogers



I've also found SUCH comfort in maxi skirts this summer. I am starting school again in August to get my BSN (I currently have my LPN), and have to take Anatomy and Physiology this summer (anyone who has taken this course, especially an accelerated summer program, can feel my pain!). Unfortunately because the class also has a lab portion to it, they have a strict dress code on what to wear. (ie- No shorts/skirts/dresses above the knee, no tube tops or tank tops, no open shoes, no exposed ankles, etc). I've managed to skirt around this (no pun intended) by wearing longer dresses and skirts to class, and switching into my sneakers before heading into the lab). I also throw a sweater in my bag as well, more so because the school is freezing, and it works out because I can cover up in lab. 

Outfit details are as follows:
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: JC Penny
Shoes: NONE! I'm actually barefoot in this!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and don't get too burnt out from any doubles (or single shifts) you may be working (They always seem like such a good idea at the time, right?)
Follow this blog on Instagram as well! (@amandaplease) I love following back fellow nurses/fashionistas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me! Stop back any time and say hello! :-)