Friday, July 18, 2014

Outfit Post: Grandma turned 80


My grandmother turned 80, so we threw her a party. What more of a reason do you need to get dressed up? My mother and grandmother have always had such great style (sorry mom, but the 80's were rough on you!), and I think I get a lot of my taste from them. I also think I got my love of nursing from them as they are both nurses as well. Here they are pictured below, aren't they the cutest?


I bought this dress from J.C. Penny many months ago and I FINALLY had an opportunity to wear it. What I've begun to notice about J.C. Penny is that over the years they have drastically improved the style of their clothes. When I was younger I always HATED to shop here. (Fun brat fact: As a kid, if I got too moody going back to school clothes shopping, my mother would always threaten me that we would leave where we were shopping and she would take me to J.C. Penny and Payless Shoes to buy my clothes for the upcoming school year-- glad those hormonal teenage years are behind me!). But ever since they revamped their company a few years back, I have to admit that I have found some really cute items here, this dress being one of them. 



Outfit details are as follows:
Dress: London Style Collection from J.C. Penny
Shoes: Nina

Remember, for more outfit pics, follow this blog on Instagram (@amandaplease).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me! Stop back any time and say hello! :-)