Sunday, July 20, 2014

Outfit Post: Two wheeled fashion.


Happy Sunday Funday friends!

So today was quite an big day for me. If you didn't pick it up from the blog title, today is about.... BICYCLES! And I'll be honest, I can't remember the last time I rode a bicycle. No, seriously, I can't. My parents bug me all the time to go with them on bike rides and I can be such a nervous person about things that I ALWAYS say no.

Well today that changed. I gotta love my dad, because he came out and held on to my seat for me until I felt comfortable enough for him to let go. This is a guy who had a spinal fusion done less than a year ago, jogging alongside me while I wobbly rode my bike. However, it was successful and we soon took our bikes to the streets. What a beautiful day to ride into town and get some water ice (If you've never had Rita's before, I suggest you do! Juicy pear and mango are my favorite flavors). 

So I had originally wanted to walk, as my nerves were running high at the thought of having to get on a bike, but we did it. God bless my father too, because he kindly agreed to snap a few shots of me so I could share my day with all of you! Safety side note: I did NOT wear flip flops while riding my bike, I did switch to sneakers! Here are a few shots I thought I would share:





Outfit details are as follows: 
Bodysuit: Forever 21
Elephant Necklace: Forever 21
Shorts: Xhilaration via Target
Shoes: Keds
Flips flops in first photo: Tory Burch
Purse: Coach

Wishing you all a wonderful week! I am looking forward to sharing some of my upcoming looks with you!

Also, don't forget to check out this blog on instagram for up to the minute posts: 
@amandaplease

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me! Stop back any time and say hello! :-)