Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Tilly Style Tuesdays : PHXFW

Weekly segment from two young and fabulous fashion bloggers from Arizona, USA. Be sure to check out their website for more fashion fun! You can find them here at TillyStyle!

Super excited to share this weeks TST with you all, as my friends over in Arizona were invited to attend this years Phoenix Fashion Week, and are here to share their adventures with you!



Last weekend, we received the incredible opportunity to attend one of the greatest fashion shows in Arizona: Phoenix Fashion Week. Designers from all over the nation (mainly local) come together for a glorious three days and present their showcases. Ileana and I were able to attend for free with “Blogger” media passes and watch the fashion show that way – such a dream come true! We went as one of the guests for one of the designers that night and feel so blessed. 

There were so many amazing looks that I can’t talk about all of them, but here are a few favorites!

First up on the runaway was Adoire by Saba and the designs were absolutely gorgeous! I loved the flowy factor of the collection and the colors were incredible. I love the light ombre effect in the first dress and fell in love with the first collection of Phoenix Fashion Week. The colors and detailing of each dress was perfect and precise. Unfortunately, I did not get to snap many pictures as we were standing towards the back; however, I found these photos on one of my favorite blogs, “Couture in the Suburbs”!


The second collection of the night was Hues of Ego and it was Tilly’s favorite set of the night. The clothes were stunning and eye-catching. Lilly’s favorite look of the night was a stunning outfit that had a peplum inspired bottom as well as bold colors.


Courtesy of Alamanza Photography
Courtesy of Alamanza Photography 

This was one of my favorite looks of the night due to the simplicity, the way it was styled and the color of the dress. I loved this collection so much and I feel like I would definitely wear this dress if I could pull it off.

The pieces in this set were absolutely astonishing and gorgeous.

The next runway show was that of the amazing Jacqueline Nicole. Her creations were spot on and it was cute, chic and casual wear. There were multiple looks in her set that I would wear on a regular occasion.

The next set was Lillienne Lang. Her designs were more business based and the colors were neutral. These styles were extremely professional and well put together. While it wasn’t exactly our thing, it fit well with the show and the outfits were fantastic!


Courtesy of Alamanza Photography 


Thanks again to my friends over at Tillystyle for sharing their Phoenix Fashion Week experience with us. Stop over at their page (Here) to read more about their adventure!
Also, catch up with the girls by clicking any of the links below:

Check back next week where I will be reviewing some of the (many) fashion apps/pages that I use. I can't wait to share my pros and cons of each so you can decide what may be the best place for YOU to showcase your own styles! I will also have some exciting fashion news to reveal, so don't miss out!
Thanks for all the support from readers (and many turned-friends) from near and far! Love ya guys
<3 Amanda

24 comments:

  1. Oh wow those are some stunning pieces!!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I had a chance to look through some other photos of PhxFW as well and Thy and Lilly definitely have an eye for fashion, their favorite looks turned out to be some of mine as well!

      Delete
  2. Adoire by Saba collection looks beautiful and sort of reminds me of Melissa Odabash designs. What an incredible opportunity to have seen these collections up close in person!! Also, I am incredibly glad that we have become blogging buddies too - it's so nice to have friends in this community! Hope you're having a lovely week so far! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And they are a bit similiar, would have never thought that until taking a closer look! And I'm glad people are enjoying this weekly segment, it's been great having Thy and Lilly as guest bloggers!
      Enjoy your week too! Xo

      Delete
  3. Ooh Amanda this is super cool! I adore those flowy dresses :)

    <3 Daisy
    Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm jealous, I wish I got to go myself! Glad I was able to be there vicariously through the girls though! :) :)

      Delete
  4. How fabulous and what a great opportunity to see some fantastic fashions! Looks like it was an awesome show! Love all the dresses! They are super unique!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! Yes all the dresses are beautiful :) :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you. I will take a look tomorrow as I am just heading to bed!

      Delete
  6. I have never been to a runway show before, I really want to though I think it would be a lot of fun! I LOVE the Adoire by Saba collection, so pretty!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to my first and only like 2 years ago, it was B.E.T.'s Rip The Runway. It was pretty cool because there were some big names there. And then aunt is friends with Tommy Hilfiger and we were going to go to his NYFW show last year, but it was mens fashion only, so we decided to just pass. Hope to go to another soon though! I loved reading about the girls experience there though!

      Delete
  7. Sounds an amazing event! Beautiful runway collection! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely does! Thanks for stopping by and reading!

      Delete
  8. Great collection! Really love the first dress!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! I think my fav are the last designs, that beige dress is so glam, love the vintage feel!

    Love,
    Whitney

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And I agree, that beige dress definitely has a vintage feel to it.
      Thanks for stopping by! Xo

      Delete
  10. Wow these outfits are gorgeous! What an amazing collection! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice collection!!!
    Drop by my blog? We can follow each other via gfc and bloglovin if you want, leave me a comment if so!

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  12. It would mean everything if you could have a look at my blog, and maybe follow on bloglovin or leave a comment ღ

    Xx, Augusta | augustaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great collections...love the dresses....

    P.S Thanks a lot for your lovely comments on my blog...new post is now live ;-)
    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me! Stop back any time and say hello! :-)