Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Tilly Style Tuesdays: Winter Outfits

Weekly segment from two young and fabulous fashion bloggers from Arizona, USA. Be sure to check out their website for more fashion fun! You can find them here at TillyStyle! Happy holidays everyone!




It’s officially winter and we love it over here in Arizona! In celebration of the new season, I’ve been using this amazing weather as an excuse to wear my favorite winter outfits. In addition to the weather and trendy winter clothes, there are also a ton of fun activities to do during the Christmas season.




I recently traveled to Snowbowl in Flagstaff, Arizona for a day of photos and fun with my sorority sisters. It’s been about 3 or 4 years since I’ve actually seen snow and maybe 10 or so since I’ve adventured in the snow. Imagine my surprise when I didn’t need as many layers as I thought.




I decided to layer a tank top under a long sleeve shirt and then add a sweater and an anorak jacket over that. I’ve been looking for the perfect anorak jacket for a little over a year now and I finally discovered one a couple of weeks ago. I topped off the outfit with a beanie, infinity scarf and some boots! This kind of outfit is super cute and gorgeous for the winter when it’s cold outside. Take a snow day and have some fun!


Beanie – Walmart ($2!!) | Scarf – Wave | Sweater – H&M | Jacket – Fashion Q | Jeans & Boots – Last Chance


My next stop was seeing Christmas Lights at this event called “Glendale Glitters” and it was absolutely wonderful! The lights were so cute and I just love all the colors and the Christmas season in general.




For this outing, I rocked a gray sweater with an oversized cream chunky cardigan (One of my favorite pieces in my closet) with jeans, combat boots that I really need to stop wearing, a beanie and a gray and maroon infinity scarf. This is the perfect cute and cozy winter outfit and it will have people wishing they had your wardrobe!


Sweater – Thrifted | Cardigan – H&M | Scarf – Xmas Present 2014 | Jeans – Last Chance | Boots – Forever 21| Beanie – Walmart




Last but not least, on the semi warm days since it’s still Arizona, a flowy tank with a light cardigan and jeans will do the trick. I am completely obsessed and in love with these jeans from Zara and I cannot stop wearing them. I paired the outfit with a simple necklace and a pair of nudge wedges. I love fall/winter – it just makes me so happy and I love coming up with new outfits each year or rocking new trends!




Top – Tobi | Jeans – Zara | Cardigan – Nordstrom’s | Necklace – Aeropostale | Wedges – DSW


What are some of your favorite winter outfits or trends?


Happy Holidays to you all and we hope you have a very Merry Christmas!


XOXO,

Tilly <3


It's been an exciting year here and I cannot believe 2014 is slowly coming to an end. Thanks for all the support and kindness you all have shown me. I feel so blessed to have had an opportunity to get to know so many wonderful guys and gals. You all rock!
I'm looking forward to catching up on some much needed blog therapy over the holidays. Thank you again Thy and Lilly for sharing your love of fashion with us every week! Can't wait to see what 2015 has in store!
To read more posts from Tilly Style, check out any of the links below!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Candice! Hope you enjoyed the holidays! <3

      Delete
  2. Both outfits are so cute!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me! Stop back any time and say hello! :-)