Holiday Date Ideas by Tilly
If you’re looking for some fun holiday date ideas, you came to exactly the right place! Here are a few fun adventures you and your man can go on.
If you’re in Arizona, these holiday attractions look gorgeous and fun. If you’re like me, the only thing I love more than having fun is snapping photos of the moments I have. I am literally obsessed.
1. Go on a dinner date near to a city’s Christmas tree and take a picture under a huge Christmas tree (Mill Avenue, Tempe Marketplace, and so much more)
2. Go out during the day and take holiday-inspired photos as a couple with a professional camera. These can make for perfect Christmas cards.
3. Bundle up, bring a thermos of hot chocolate with you and pay a visit to McCormick Ranch for tons of Christmas lights and a train ride.
4. Looking to see some Christmas lights? Glendale Glitters is the perfect place. 16 blocks of colors, lights and Christmas decorations! What could be better?
5. Take a day trip or weekend trip to Flagstaff and have a snow day with your man.
6. Pay a visit to the Phoenix zoo for the Zoolights attraction! If you like animals, lights and Christmas, then this is absolutely perfect for you and your date. Don’t forget to watch the light show on the water!
7. This is Arizona and most of us are probably thinking…”What is snow?” The sun is always up and there’s not much of a chance to see snow. The next best alternative is the nightly snowfall attraction at Desert Ridge or Tempe Marketplace. Go check it out! It’s something I want to see this year for sure.
8. Another fun attraction during the holiday season is Golfland’s Winter Wonderland. While this is another attraction I have yet to visit, it’s on my list.
9. 3D Paintscaping at Kierland-gorgeous lights and tons of fabulous sights. Definitely worth going!
10. If you’re looking for something less flashy, you can never go wrong with cozying up with your man and watching Christmas movies while drinking some hot cocoa. Another fun idea is going to the ice skating rink and showing off your skills.
I hope you all have fun this Christmas and I hope this helped a little! <3
Thanks again for stopping by, and be sure to check out other reads from Thy and Lilly by clicking any of the links below!
Hope you all have a wonderful week! And be sure to find me over on Instagram for more frequent photos and tidbits: Amandaplease