Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tilly Style Tuesdays: Valentine Ventures


Valentine Ventures

Tilly Readers you might not believe this, but I have planned my Valentine's day since October!  This is because my boyfriend, James, and I are big hockey fans and the New York Ranger's just so happened to be playing in AZ on February 14th.  And for you Harry Potter fans out there, yes we are aware that we have Harry's parents names, James and Lilly!  But anyways...my Valentine weekend started on Friday with a dinner date to Buca di Beppo.  James and I ordered their V-day dinner that included a huge heart shaped lasagna and cannolis for dessert.  We were definitely stuffed, and may I add, too excited for Saturday to come!  When Saturday morning finally came, James surprised me with the biggest, beautiful bouquet of flowers and a couples massage gift card.  His mother even sent us ASU colored M&M's with our faces and names on them.  Definitely one of the sweetest mom's in the world!  Next, we surprised my mother at work because I found out that she was upset she wouldn't get to see me.  We left her with a big smile on her face and some of those yummy, cute M&M's.  The time finally came when we arrived at the Arena in our Ranger's jerseys, ready to cheer them on.  We met a famous hockey player and I even sat next to a professional wrestler.  Our seats were so close to the ice and wow did we beat the Coyote's 5-1!  Let's just say our voices were hoarse for a bit after.  The night ended with an ice cold beer and nachos at Saddle Ranch.  The perfect game day and by far the most eventful and best Valentine's day ever!






 Valentine Ventures
Happy Valentine's Day to all you Tilly readers! (Or post Valentine's Day I guess) I hope you all spent your day with someone special and made it the best one ever. After all, there's only one February 14, 2015. I know this is late, but I wanted to show you all my Valentine's Day outfit and my Valentine's Day inspired outfits throughout this whole week!

I love this lace kimono and I think it's perfect for Valentine's Day because it's flirty, sweet and adds a romantic look to your day. I love it so much that i wore it twice this week. I styled the outfit with Alex and Ani bangles, a magenta Juicy Couture band and a piece of lace that I tied a knot through for a cute, Valentine's Day inspired set of arm candy.

These lace crochet shorts are absolutely gorgeous and a light pink sorority tank. Flowy tanks and lace shorts are always perfect for the upcoming spring season!

Dresses/Skirts with knee high socks have been my thing lately and I absolutely love this outfit! My favorite detail of this top is the lining of the silver beads along each tier of the tank top. I'm in love with this look <3

I went with a more casual look the next day but I love love love this pink shirt from TopShop. The floral embellishment at the neckline is so unique and fantastic. I threw on a scarf to add a red pop to my outfit.

I had a sorority meeting on Monday and since we needed to dress business casual, I replaced the kimono with this stunning hot pink blazer and I love everything about this outfit.

This outfit is everything to me. I love every aspect of this look from the detailing of this pink chiffon skirt (which you can't really see in this picture) to the faded leopard print in the black crop top and the statement necklace.


Valentine's Day was a success and I was stuck on what to wear until the very last second. I love this hot pink halter dress and since it was a little breezy outside, I couldn't help but add the gorgeous lace kimono to my outfit. To finish off the look, I threw on the Alex and Ani bangles again and a lavender floral necklace. I went with my go to look and added cream knee high socks with black combat boots to dress down the outfit.


I hope all of your Valentine's Days were as perfect as you and we love you all a latte! <3
XOXO,
TIlly <3


Ps- You can find more from the girls of Tilly Style here, or check out any of the links below to read other great posts.

Follow this blog on 
Instagram: Amandaplease
Twitter: Amandaplease33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to comment and share your thoughts with me! Stop back any time and say hello! :-)